As you approach accesso ShoWare Center, you can’t help but notice the green “energy” lines guiding you to the entrance.
Once inside, follow those lines though the concourse right to your seating section.
All of our seating is “lower bowl” – so every seat puts you close to the action.
- Four permanent concessions stands located around the facility feature freshly prepared food items as well as traditional arena fare by SAVOR…Kent.
- In addition, several other select food & beverage options are available at smaller stands located throughout the concourse.
- For all of your game day apparel and souvenir needs, THE HOCKEY STORE featuring Seattle Thunderbirds merchandise and collectibles is located on the southeast corner of the facility. Hockey Store OFF SEASON hours are: Monday-Thursday / 11am-4pm.
- Our Club Seat Patrons’ and Suite Holders’ entrance is on the west side of the facility. Once inside, just take the stairs or adjacent elevator up to Suite Level.
- The accesso ShoWare Center Box Office and Guest Services booth are both located in the southwest corner of the building.
- Guests with special needs are accommodated with parking spaces on both the east and west side of the facility and wheelchair transport is available if needed, check with guest services in SW corner, near elevator.
- Any guest in need of first aid assistance should consult their nearest usher. Guests can visit our First Aid station located in the northwest corner, behind section 112.
- All of our restrooms feature changing tables, and we offer two large “family” restrooms, on the northeast and northwest corners of the arena, behind sections 108 and 112.