accesso ShoWare Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Arena staff asks all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property
- Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee and shall not interfere in other guests' enjoyment of the event
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the playing or performance area, or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher or building liaison.
- Guests entering the arena must be properly attired with shoes and a shirt. These items must be worn at all times in the facility.
Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be handled by arena staff at its sole discretion.
Guests using foul language or appearing intoxicated are subject to eviction. accesso ShoWare Center staff reserves the right to evict guests whose behavior seriously affects the ability of others to enjoy the event. Please notify the nearest usher immediately if any such problem occurs. Evicted guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
If You See Something, Say Something
Everyone is encouraged to help keep our events safe by reporting suspicious activity to the nearest security guard, staff member or local authority. If there is an emergency, please call 911.
For any questions, please call 253.856.6777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org