Guests, excluding law enforcement personnel, are prohibited from bringing weapons into accesso ShoWare Center. Weapons include, but are not limited to, firearms, explosives, handcuffs, batons, stun guns, knives, tear gas and pepper spray. Guests with these items will not be allowed in the building and, if already in the building, will be required to take the item from the building or be evicted. For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. Guests with specific or special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact Guest Services prior to arrival at the event.
The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals. See section "ADA Access" for more details)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment (See section "Camera and Audio/Visual Recorders" for more information)
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Battery operated clothing or blankets
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers (empty plastic water bottles are allowed)
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs and/or paraphernalia (includes marijuana)
- Large Bags (max. size 14" x 14" x 6"), backpacks, duffel bags, suitcases
- Laptops & Tablets
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion
(This list is subject to change at any time.)