KING COUNTY LOCAL HEALTH ORDER* for Gut Check Wrestling Tournament at accesso ShoWare Center December 30 - January 1
As directed by Seattle & King County Public Health Department, beginning Monday, October 25, 2021
, all indoor recreational events including professional and collegiate sports, entertainment, performing arts, theatre, and live music will require guests to show proof of vaccination or a negative test. This directive excludes children ages 11 and under, meaning they will not need to show proof of a negative test.
What is considered proof of vaccination in King County:
- A CDC Vaccine Card or Photo of Vaccine Card
- Documentation from medical record / vaccine provider
- Proof of vaccination from another state or country
- Mobile apps from healthcare providers (approved by the WA Department of Health)
- Printed Certificate or QR Code (available at the end of September 2021) from MyIRMobile.com
You do not need to show identification with proof of vaccination.
If you are unvaccinated or cannot provide vaccine status, you must show proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test in the last 72 hours.
Please refer to kingcounty.gov/verify
for more information.